- This Policy applies to the Website operating at the URL address: www. welcomepubliq.com
- The Website Operator and the Personal Data Administrator is: Welcome Digital Sp. z o.o. [Limited Liability Company], Targowa 77, 90-324 Łódź
- The Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website and via e-mail or via phone (in case of such contact).
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- By saving cookie files on end-devices (the so-called „Cookies”).
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The website is protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, the data is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- All data about users is stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of user data storage.
- The Operator periodically changes his/her administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software development components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Operator’s server: OVH
Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- Providing personal data to the Administrator via e-mail or during a telephone conversation is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which the contact was made. The data is not collected by the Website automatically, but only if you contact us via e-mail addresses or telephone numbers available on the Website.
Personal data entrusted via e-mail and by phone is processed for the purpose of, among others, providing information, answering inquiries, etc. The data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of GDPR (data processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator).
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, provided that it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of personal data processing agreement,
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
Information contained in the forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (time stamps, IP address).
- Information on the behaviour of users on the Website may be subject to the collection of logs. These data are used to administer the website.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him/her, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that Cookies need to be enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that studies user behaviour by creating Heatmaps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator, so that he/she does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not subject to recording.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he/she has granted his/her consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about Cookies
- Cookie files (the so-called „Cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing Cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section „Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of Cookies: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows Cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change settings in this regard. The web browser allows users to delete Cookies. It is also possible to block Cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the Help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, which applies in particular to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
Managing Cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive Cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible, to use websites.
- In order to manage Cookies settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the appropriate instructions: